- To be responsible for the delivery of palliative medical / nursing care to patients referred to us.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care specific to the needs of the patient and provide advice on care giving to the patient’s family.
- Make regular home visits and contacts through phone calls to patients and their families,
- To directly report to the Senior Palliative Doctor.
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board with valid APC.
- Training will be provided.
- Possess own transport & a valid driving licence.