- Provide a holistic end of life care to patients referred for home care services by providing symptoms control and emotional support to patients’ family members.
- Supervise nursing personnel in providing medical and nursing care to patients.
- Responsible to the medication under the possession of the organisation and oversee the inventory process carried out by the nurse.
- Keep good medical record of patients and review nurse care plan written by nurses.
- Provide training and conduct continuous medical education too medical and nursing staff, and volunteers.
- To keep accurate records and statistics information.
- Establish & maintain good working relationship with other staff of the organisation.
- Registered with MMC with valid APC.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- With or without palliative care training & experience (training is provided).
- Compassionate & enthusiastic to serve patients and families with life-limiting disease.
- Possesses own transport & a valid driving licence.
- Good remuneration & benefits.
- Full time position available.
- To be responsible for the delivery of palliative medical / nursing care to patients referred to us.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care specific to the needs of the patient and provide advice on care giving to the patient’s family.
- Make regular home visits and contacts through phone calls to patients and their families,
- To directly report to the Senior Palliative Doctor.
- Registered with MMC with valid APC.Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board with valid APC.
- Minimum 3 years Nursing experience (although training will be provided).
- Possess own transport & a valid driving licence.
- Candidates who speak fluent Mandarin or Chinese dialects will be considered.
- Fresh graduates are NOT encouraged to apply. Only qualified experienced candidates will be considered.